Payroll and human resource management
Fundamental to a business, human resource management is increasingly scalable and complex.
Caderas Martin assists its French and international customers in terms of human resources. We provide a quality service through our dedicated department supervised by a lawyer specialised in social law. The transversality of our operation ensures a perfect complementarity between the management of human resources and our appraisal, consulting, and auditing work. Fluency in English and Japanese ensures effective communication with the local teams.
- Establish the payslips and monthly monitoring of salaries and charges in accordance with the specificities of the contractual environments;
- Oversee the expatriate staff seconded by international groups:
- Payroll production in guaranteed net;
- Optimising benefits in kind;
- Implementing international bilateral social security agreements;
- Optimise the processing of income and withholding taxes.
- Assist our customers in the event of an audit of their social bodies;
- Evaluate staff commitments;
- Conduct operational advisory missions;
- Establish profit-sharing agreements, comparative studies on the modes of remuneration, and prepare data for the social audit…
- Carry out social auditing assignments at the beginning of each collaboration or upon request.
- Advise our customers on specific issues, often in coordination and complementary to specialised lawyers.
Our suggested contents
The role of a chartered accountant requires producing reliable financial information, assisting the customer in its interpretation, and answering strategic questions for the company’s development. This is our job!
In a professional environment marked by a heavy concentration of providers of expertise, consulting, and audits along with a more rigorous regulation of auditors, Caderas Martin is committed to the quality of its services and the exacting professionalism of its teams:
We are seeking employees who want to fulfil their potential.
We like to support the development of our employees. We expect everyone to evolve and progress within the hierarchy. We do not set any limits in terms of progression.