Two of our partners, Pierre Olivier Cointe and Fabrice Vidal, participated in this first in-person AGN meeting held since 2019.
The heavy emphasis on HR enabled participants to exchange views with other firms on recruitment, succession, and even on Generation Z. It was worth noting that, despite the various cultural specificities, the issues involved remain the same.
Pierre Olivier had the pleasure of once again facilitating workshops by co-leading a session on accounting fraud with a German colleague, Philipp Krais. This is a particularly topical subject given the perspective of the William Saurin and Wirecard cases.
Meanwhile, Fabrice Vidal agreed to step up our firm’s investment in this international organisation that is so close to our hearts. Already part of the Membership Development Committee, he will also join the Tax Task Force. We would like to congratulate him on this new commitment.
– Rocco Arcidiacono (Fiduciariamega – Switzerland)
– Malcolm Ward (AGN CEO)
– Martin Gibbs (Dafferns – Great Britain) and Chairman of the Board
– Pierre-Olivier Cointe (Caderas Martin – France)
– Thijs Luchtenburg (DK Accountants & Adviseurs – Netherlands)
– Franz RAUCHBAUER (Multicont – Austria)
– Eric Seyvos (BM&A – France)