We are looking for an experienced payroll manager with at least two years working knowledge in a public accounting firm, for a full-time permanent position.
- Your portfolio will consist of approximately thirty clients with whom you will be in contact on a daily basis by either phone or email.
- Within our Social Department, you will be responsible for assisting the clients in your portfolio.
- You will be in charge of preparing the payroll, the electronic social declarations package (DSN), and the monitoring thereof.
- You will liaise directly with the clients with a view toward detecting their needs and providing recommendations as part of our support missions.
- You may be called upon to work on consultancy assignments involving employment law and human resource management with the support of your department manager.