We’re off for 10 days of meetings and exchanges at the head offices of our Japanese customers, as well as with our partners!
We always look forward to this annual trip, which enables us to meet face-to-face with our contacts with whom we work remotely the rest of the time.
This year, 6 of us will be making the trip:
- Laurent Dantan, our Chairman
- Antoine Gaubert, Partner in charge of the Japan Desk, Honorary Chairman and Director of CEFJ.
- Jean-François Romain, partner, member of the Management Committee and specialist in tax and social security regimes for impatriate employees.
- Olivier Chopin, partner, specialist in auditing and statutory auditing
- Tamami Sato, project manager at the Japan Desk.
- Minako Tanaka, Japan Desk customer relations manager and CCIJF board member.
Faithful to our values of proximity, we are delighted to be able to meet our customers and partners in this way, to take the time to discuss our common issues.
November has not been chosen at random, as it falls outside the closing periods in both Japan and France.
An ideal time to build new projects…
Events and speeches, such as the seminar at the French Embassy on November 8, organized in partnership with Business France and Nord France Invest, will punctuate this trip.
Follow us to make sure you don’t miss any of our news.